The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by County Interiors on this website and by using the County Interiors web site generally you agree to this use.
1. When you register and use this site:
2. We will not use the information obtained by us for marketing purposes.
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
5. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
6. In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation.
Your continued use of this website with cookies enabled, we take as consent that you are fine with this. Should you want to stop using cookies on our site you must either turn off cookies or stop using our site.
What our cookies do:
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
This is the main cookie we use to make the website work and display at it's best.
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
These cookies are from google analytics. They help us keep a record of visits and key pages.
12. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
13. For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on Secure online shopping.
14. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
15. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
For further information about shopping on CountyInteriors.com please read our Terms and conditions and Returns Policy.
Wardentree Lane, Pinchbeck, Spalding PE11 3UG